- Warranty - Christmas Trees with Lights
Warranty - Christmas Trees with Lights
Artificial Christmas trees are an investment.
Don't let one bulb ruin Christmas. Make certain you understand what happens if a bulb is cracked, broken or removed from the light strand!
Before you buy, ask the following:
- Reliability - Do the light strands have technology to allow the strand to stay on when a bulb is removed from the strand?
- Warranty - If for some reason a strand goes out, how does the warranty work in years 1 through 5?
Ours versus the Competition:
|1||Manufacturer replaces section at its expense. We manage process for you.||Manufacture sends a strand of lights for you to put on the tree.|
|2 - 5||Customer ships section back to manufacturer and manufacturer pays to ship back to customer. Again, you contact us and we manage the communication with the manufacture for you.||The warranty on the lights probably ends at year 2 or year 3.|
|Light Type||Bulb Removed from Strand||Bulb Burns Out||Warranty|
|PerfectLit LED||Strand stays on||Strand stays on||5 year / 10,000 hours|
|Stay-lit||Strand stays on||Strand stays on||5 year / 5,000 hours|
|Dura-Lit||Strand stays on||Strand stays on||5 year / 3,000 hours|
|All other LED||Strand goes out||Other 49 bulbs should stay on||3 years / 5,000 hours|
|All other incandescent||Strand goes out||Other 49 bulbs should stay on||3 years / 3,000 hours|
- All light warranties are on the strand not the bulb. If a bulb burns out, you must replace it quickly. The warranty does not cover burned out bulbs.
- "No Hassle" warranty applies to trees with PerfectLit LED, Stay-lit incandescent and Dura-Lit incandescent lights
- Technology in the strand (no bulb) that allows a bulb to be removed and the strand stays lit. Point being, there is nothing special about the bulb but rather the strand.